Creative Director - Shoreditch
Creative Director with strong knowledge of Digital & Social channels
Based in the heart of Shoreditch my client are a group of like-minded free thinkers, that deliver award-winning campaigns. They combine insight driven strategy with award winning creative for premium brands.
What we want?
You will have a proven track in leading creative teams to deliver pioneering ideas for big brands. You will be a champion for our creative product helping to drive the creative vision through the agency and helping us grow. You will be hungry to lead your own department and will be responsible for ensuring creative excellence throughout the agency.
- Inspiring and motivating a team. Building a strong creative culture in the agency making sure everyone strives to deliver the best possible work.
- Delivering best in class creative work
- Social - creating interesting and new ideas that help our client's brands reach their consumers and drive action
- Work that works. Campaigns that meet the objectives of our clients, not just gimmicks
- Being part of a small agency where you are in control of sculpting the agencies future
- Having your finger on the pulse and being aware of new ideas and ways of thinking
- Pitching ideas in an exciting and interesting way. Exciting clients and the agency alike.
- Someone passionate about producing innovative award-winning work
- Someone who can lead and inspire the department
- Someone who takes responsibility for the excellent creative output and delivery of the agency
- Someone who wants to be part of driving the agency forward, not just their own career
- A consistent positive approach to work and briefs
- Capable of taking a brief from initial concept to initial visuals
- Expert knowledge and working practices across all digital platforms
- Someone who is hands-on and can ensure creative is delivered within timing and on budget
- Down to earth (no egos need apply)
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships within the agency and with clients
- Can work easily within a creative team or as an individual
- Excellent presentation skills
- Working under pressure and demonstrating strong time management skills
You can expect:
To be pushed and challenged in a fun working environment where there are no egos, just a passion to do the best possible work. You can expect to have a real impact on the agency as a whole. We will pay competitively, you will get benefits including (but not limited to!):
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- A dedicated training budget over three times industry standard
- 24 days holiday per year
- Friday drinks
- Monthly Inspiration Days out of the office
- Annual company holiday (based on continued good agency performance)
- Private Health Insurance