Head of Creative Solutions - Specialist Media Group
Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Sector - Automotive, Online|
|Specialism - Design, Sales & Business Development|
|Salary - Dependent on Experience|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Sector - Automotive, Online
Specialism - Design, Sales & Business Development
Salary - Dependent on Experience
As Head of Creative Solutions, your central role is to maximise the revenues and profit from the classic car, automotive, and caravan & leisure markets for the Specialist Media Group at Haymarket. Working closely with the Group Commercial Director, and key departments of the group (sales, publishing, editorial) will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of annual specials contribution revenues across print, digital, bespoke solutions, sponsorships, content partnerships and live event media. You will also play a key role in influencing, and where necessary, securing commercial revenues for display sales in print and online (through your client contacts), as well as developing and securing revenue for future profitable brand extensions borne out of the publishing teams.
You will be personally responsible for ensuring that the special projects sales performance is maximized. This demands rigorous sales, client relationships, project management and commercial standards. As such, you will be a key commercial figurehead for the Specialist Media brands externally and internally. You will plan and execute sales strategies for special projects to deliver sustainable commercial returns from your client base. While your main focus will be the products and platforms in the Specialist Group, where appropriate, you should be extending our service, solutions and revenues from clients into other areas of Haymarket’s business.
· Proven sales ability and experience in delivering robust and compelling sales solutions to clients.
· Competency in working with a P&L Budget for creative projects, as well as managing them to a successful conclusion.
· Demonstrable senior level sales experience and possessing the gravitas to network with client companies/agencies at a senior level.
· Experience of international business travel and remote working.
· Proven track record in creating and delivering digital solutions across multiple platforms.
· A personal network of key decision makers within the automotive markets. Classic Cars and Caravan markets an additional bonus.
· Creativity and flair
· Excellent oral communication skills
· Financial & Budgetary awareness
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Strong initiative and business acumen
· An entrepreneurial spirit and application to opportunities
· Time management and decision making skills
· An appreciation of the inter‐relationships of all publishing functions
· Computer literacy
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth