Commercial Content Executive
Our client is a major UK media organisation whose Content Team is seeking a Commercial Content Executive, responsible for the sub editing and project management of print and online content projects.
Your Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Primarily required to check, write and upload client partnership content using InDesign and content management systems, you’ll also make a vital contribution to the Creative Solutions team with your subbing and writing skills, organisation and creative ideas.
The Commercial Content Executive will also be required to be a key interface between internal departments, external clients and suppliers and ensure that projects are briefed, planned and delivered effectively. You’ll work closely with the Sales, CRM, Developers and Editorial teams in order to ensure commercial content is executed to the highest standard and is achievable within timeframes and budgets.
Ideally you’ll have previous digital and production experience on a consumer publication, preferably within a contract publishing environment. You’ll be comfortable using Excel spreadsheets and Google Docs, be a natural planner and a stickler for deadlines and production processes.
Key Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working across both print and online editorial products as a sub editor.
- Experience of using content management systems.
- Great eye for detail and an appreciation of production processes.
- Experience of working across a range of project types (shoots, web/app builds, print, online and video etc.).
- Client-facing experience.
- Digital and/or print project management experience with a publisher is preferable but not essential.
- Experience of working across a mixture of internal disciplines (editorial, creative and account management).
- Action and results orientated, strives for accuracy.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Creative, Proactive, Adaptable, Passionate, Collaborative.
- Detail orientated, well organised and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication / presentation ability.
- Outgoing, personable, sociable and easy going.
- Open to constructive criticism from your team to benefit project development and understanding.
- Always ready to learn and to share knowledge.
- Can deal with high pressure and can work in a fast-paced environment.