Integrated Project Manager
Major Players are working with an award winning London ATL agency who are looking for an Integrated Project Manager with at least 3 years' experience in a similar role to come and work on a number of top accounts.
You will have previous agency experience managing multiple channel projects with solid production knowledge across multiple channels. Proven ability at managing agency resources and management of teams is essential.
The Integrated Project Manager will manage programs of work accross print and digital, providing oversight and ownership for the successful delivery of all integrated projects, managing scope, time and budgets. As a member of a larger team you will be working on large projects with multiple channel deliverables, responsible for driving large multi-disciplinary teams to successfully deliver integrated projects on time and on budget.
You will be the operational day-to-day lead on large key campaigns, trusted and relied upon by your team in the running of your projects and internal processes. You will be the driving force behind your accounts and projects, always proactive, displaying passion for creativity and technology, sharing this with the creative teams during the creative development process and making improvements where possible.
The Integrated Project Manager will:
- Upstream management of Agency/Client workflow including proactive creation of multichannel timing plans and maintenance of client status reports as necessary
- Plan and manage agency resources and staffing throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage the project scope and/or retainers where appropriate
- Establish and maintain project and/or program communications through projects
- Proactive stakeholder management throughout project lifecycle including running status meetings and maintenance and approval of all project documentation
- Management of project finances including tracking of all budgets
- Own the creative development phases including leading kick-off meetings, creative reviews and any integrated production meetings
- Proactive research and sharing of technology and production solutions during the creative development stages to maintain the highest possible creative standards
- Partner with production specialists as required to inform and approve production decisions where necessary
- Ensure all concepts and project documentation is approved prior to client presentation
- Manage final wash up meetings to inform process changes for future projects
- Management of estimates, purchasing and invoice approvals for third party costs where necessary
This agency keeps going from strength to strength and constantly pushing boundaries, if you want to be part of the team then please apply.