Project/Client Manager - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
This leading global brand strategy consultancy are busy and have an opportunity for a talented Project/Client Manager to join their engaged and inspiring team. With an outstanding reputation for their blue chip client-base and delivering radical solutions using a combination of strategy, creativity, insights, and technology you will play a key role in the team.
This would suite a Project/Client manager who is personable, a team player, and committed to ‘best practice’ client. Working in collaboration with strategy and design teams, building long-term client relationships and working to understand the ‘big picture’ in branding. You will be responsible for working with the internal team (strategy, creative, implementation new business and finance) to ensure work is delivered on strategy, on time and on budget.
Essential skills and responsibilities include:
- Previous experience in project/client management gained from a reputable branding agency
- Cultivate new opportunities within existing clients and contribute to new business initiatives and pitches
- Ability to appraise and evaluate strategic and design work and articulate constructive critique/suggestions
- Efficient, detailed, extremely organised with the ability to multi-task
- Confident in liaising with senior-level clients and complicated team structures
- Assist in writing case studies and project ‘best practice’ summaries.
This is a rare opportunity to develop your career in a world-class brand strategy consultancy at an exciting time evolution. The team here take real pride in the high quality of work they deliver. The culture is people focused, diverse, open, with a clear career path that supports growth and learning. If you fit the above, please forward you CV to Ann Sharman firstname.lastname@example.org for an informed discussion.