Midweight Digital Designer
Exciting and innovative retailer are seeking a multichannel digital designer to compliment their in-house creative team. Our client is a renowned retail brand who have undergone some transformational changes of late and are now in the position to increase their in-house skills and create their own agile design studio from scratch.
Reporting into the Design Manager you will be tasked with creating, designing, adapting and evolving the campaign creative across digital applications, email and online. To deliver high-quality finished applications for digital, including responsive CSS and HTML content for email and online. To support the creative output of the Design Team.
This is a busy and diverse role, your day to day will include generating pixel-perfect visuals for digital, layouts with strong typography and engaging designs, designing and creating banners, static pages, emails, etc. Uploading final content to our digital servers/CMS and testing using debugging and adapting applications for A/B testing and targeted mailing.
- Knowledge of our digital CMS applications, or similar digital marketing platforms
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate confidently
- Attention to detail must be second-to-none
- Highly organised and self-motivated with a proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Technical design skills across Adobe software and online applications
In return for your hard work this company can offer great benefits and perks as well as a fun and relaxed working environment. If the above sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP with your c.v and portfolio.