Event Marketing Executive (association)
Excellent opportunity for an event marketer to join a successful membership association to develop, promote and support an exciting portfolio of events.
Well-established not-for-profit membership association located in central London who are the leading provider of education and training for professionals within the legal/financial field
A dynamic role offering the successful candidate exciting input to developing the programme for and marketing a range of interesting events in a calendar year. The role holder will lead on marketing collateral, digital campaigns, events programmes, delegate acquisition and retention, supplier management and will support onsite at events. The Event Marketing Executive will take responsibility for the success of marketing activities and will have a one of kind opportunity to influence every aspect of a course's development.
- Develop event topics from concept to design (developing programmes, sourcing speakers)
- Copywriting, proofreading and designing event marketing collateral
- Manage the marketing schedule for mailings, emails and website/social media activities
- Initiate and manage promotional messaging on digital platforms
- Develop leads to retain and increase attendance at events
- Assist in pre and post production of videos/webinars
- Provide on site support at events across the UK
You are an experienced event marketing professional with digital marketing experience who can demonstrate experience in delivering successful and engaging marketing campaigns. You will be highly organised and detailed with an inept ability to prioritise a heavy workload. To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in marketing for events with key online and offline skills.
- Strong digital skills across a range of platforms (social, website, email, mobile technology)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication for marketing
- Excellent IT skills (including Office/Quark or Photoshop)
- Previous experience acquiring and managing suppliers (designers/printers etc.)
- Works well in a team and on own initiative
- Able to attend national events as required
So if you are an experienced event marketing professional looking for your next career step, I want to hear from you! Please reflect the key skills and your relevant experience in your CV and click the 'apply' button now.