Junior-MW Freelance Designer #branding #brochures #digital
Calling all Freelance Designers. We currently have a role for a candidate with strong integrated design skills for an agency based in Camberley, Surrey. We have been asked to source new talent for a role beginning on Monday 5th December lasting until the end of Christmas (could roll on longer).
To be considered you must have excellent software knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) and HTML5.
- Be conceptual and able to develop ideas
- Graphic design experience
- Be able to work down to artwork
- Have experience with branding, brochures, e-blasts, banners, MPU's and GIFs
- Be great with craft
- Be able to work in a team as well as use own initiative
- Work across 360 medias and transfer skills across all of these
- Be able to balance multiple projects you are working on across multiple medias
- Stick to brand and company's guidelines when needed
- Be professional at all times when in and representing the studio
- Have own laptop can take onsite
- Have worked on sports clients previously or have a passion for sport
Our client is looking to take on someone with a creative flair. If you have the skills, and want to be part of something amazing; send in your CV and portfolio ASAP.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.