Our client is a digital marketing and technology agency based in London, UK and New York, United States. They are looking for a User Interface Designer to work within a collaborative team to deliver delightful, effective and visually stunning responsive websites for some of the worlds best known cosmetic brands.
This is a new role with an initial 6 month contract.
You will be joining a fast growing design team that is designing beautifully simple and beautifully styled atomic web components for their own web platform.
You will come from a design agency or in house background where you have been the champion of user centered design throughout the whole project lifecycle.
- Design pixel perfect UI's for some of the worlds most recognized and loved beauty and fragrance brands
- Champion and maintain their brand guidelines, beautifully translating them for responsive web
- Partner with the UX Designer in your team to ensure that the UI visually communicates the UX vision they have defined
- Translate wireframes/prototypes into final pixel perfect visuals
- Define and articulate design interactions to developers
- Support projects through to live, ensuring the design vision is met and visual standards upheld
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team, including UX designers, engineers and QA
- Have a portfolio that displays excellent use of typography, color, imagery, grid systems and a keen eye for detail across responsive website projects
- At least 3yrs' UI experience, preferably working with beauty, fragrance and fashion brands but not essential
- Are an expert using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, After Effects or similar
- Have experience working in an agile environment and are familiar with JIRA and Confluence
- Strive for beautiful visuals and beautifully simple functionality, you always want to delight the user
- Are comfortable presenting ideas to senior stakeholders
It would be a plus if you also have
- An understanding of front end markup (HTML/CSS), Sass variables and enjoy editing designs in browser
- Have a strong understanding of UX principles and processes
Extra benefits include:
- A high spec MacBook Pro with your choice of peripherals
- Complimentary fruit, snacks, bagels and drinks
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days' holiday per annum
- Additional holiday on your birthday
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.