Book Marketing Manager
4 days left
Are you an innovative marketing manager? Do you have experience working with digital partners and marketing via a range of sales partner platforms? Are you looking for something a little bit different?
A leading publisher of books and digital products for the technology market has an exciting role which includes great potential for career progression. This is a new role, acting as a key liaison between Publishing and Marketing, helping to shape and develop new book product and pricing policy. This is a permanent role based in their Birmingham head office. Flexible working patterns will be considered
- Provide input around potential products and identify products that should be optimised through marketing
- Provide ongoing analysis of post-publication title performance
- Identify opportunities for individual titles and groups of titles, as well as product specific PR and marketing opportunities
- Take responsibility for the systematic improvement of the quality of title information and metadata
- Provide customer insight and undertake research programs to aid in product development
Experience / skills required:
- You will have experience marketing in a publishing environment
- Experience at developing and implementing marketing campaigns is essential
- You will have proven experience undertaking customer insight and market research programs
- An understanding of the book publishing lifecycle is required for this role
- You must be a problem solver with great communication skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Book Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly