2 days left
Provide shared asset support to multiple creative project teams in the 3-dimensional and conceptual design of event architecture, brand environments, experiential and spatial design, as well as associated integrated and interactive technologies.
Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum 6 years’ experience
• Relevant degree subjects include those related to art and design, preferably spatial design, architecture, interactive design or relevant.
• Relevant conceptualising and visualising skills in commercial interiors, exhibition, experiential and spatial design.
• Experienced with design software: Sketchup, 3D Max, Cinema 4D or similar.
• Experienced in technical drawings (experience with CAD software: AutoCAD, Vectorworks or similar).
• Excellent design communication and artistic skill (good hand sketching preferable).
• Good working knowledge of the visual arts and production processes.
• Demonstrate interest in all art and design forms (film, television or theatre, performing arts, architecture, etc…) / familiar and keen interest with the work of specific creative platforms.
• Ability to think creatively and laterally
• Ability to work with others, at all levels, as part of a team;
• Ability to manage a design project from start to finish, to tight deadlines and with the limitations imposed by space and budget.
• Capacity to be resourceful and adaptable and the ability to solve practical and conceptual problems;
• Ability to work independently; the confidence and ability to appoint and supervise a design team or art department
• A varied portfolio is required demonstrating all of the above.
Apply for Spatial Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly