Freelance Planners – Integrated / CRM/ Data - £200/400 a day
We are currently looking for mid-weight planners who want to work on a freelance or contract basis at some of the most well renowned creative integrated agencies in London.
We have contracts at a number of central London agencies with great reputations – from start ups to large agencies like Ogilvy and Proximity and with integrated, digital or advertising backgrounds. Clients include FMCG, FS, Travel, Charity, Automotive and beyond.
You will broadly be expected to fulfil the following role:
· Working closely with experts within the wider agency to develop appropriate and effective communications
· Draw on experience in either direct response marketing, advertising, digital or promotional planning to come up with ideas relevant to the account and build communication strategies for clients
· Take the agency’s work into new and exciting directions
You will be an established planner with the following experience:
· At least 2 years in planning in a UK creative agency
· Demonstrate excellence in account , brand or communications planning skills
· The ability to brief creative teams and work closely with them to drive the quality of their output – to lead them in the strategic development of the big idea and guide the communications strategy to deliver it
· The gravitas and presence to work well with clients at a senior level
· A creative thinker and appreciate creativity in others.
To apply for our Freelance Planning roles, please click the Apply button below
Apply for Freelance Planners – Integrated / CRM/ Data - £200/400 a day
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly