Programmatic Account manager
A Leading provider of programmatic creative ad serving technology is looking for an experienced Technical Account Director to join their rapidly growing team in London.
You'll Bring Deep understanding of current digital advertising, marketing and data technologies, will be an excellent communicator with experience managing global clients at a senior level, and will have the desire to work within a fast moving, start-up environment
- Act as a consultant between agency and the various clients you manage
- Understand the nuances of the technology and its value
- You'll be charged with identifying additional revenue opportunities for existing clients, creating proposals and presenting on strategy and campaign results.
- Be commercially minded at all times
- Slow to criticise, fast to praise
- Spreading the word of your work within the company and externally
- A good ambassador for the company
- Set client expectations and ensure the team delivers to / above them
- Manage client forecasts & P&L
- Manage client lists, reporting and documentation Liaising closely with the consultancy and technology teams, you will understand campaigns, relaying feedback to clients and advising them on how to achieve the best performance
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of agreed client requirements; reports, calls etc.
- Drive forward the client strategy and being responsible for the delivery of it
- Accurate spend and performance forecasting
- Identifying and resolving issues before they become critical
- Being seen as an advisor to clients on all aspects of programmatic creative, ad serving, data management, consultancy, as well as a wider market context of the role of the channel
- Growing new business from existing clients - spotting the opportunity to pitch
- Build relationships with senior clients and understating their motivators and influences
- Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.