SEO Executive - Client Side
Innovative, forward thinking client side opportunity.
They handle much of their digital media activity in house to closely align it with the wider marketing operations.
Clever people who are a fun bunch too. Inclusive and supportive company environment which people really enjoy working within and rarely leave.
Lovely central London offices with an amazing culture.
The successful candidate will want to learn from their Organic Marketing Manager and become a digital expert.
• Weekly SEO technical site management; working through work items to optimize technical performance and achieve tactical wins
• The identification, prioritization and creation of new content to help customers and drive sales
• Assist in the technical, content and SEO planning for brand new websites and websites theyhave acquired as part of their corporate acquisitions strategy
The ideal candidate will be an articulate, passionate and driven individual with an eye for detail and a passion for delivery and progress.
• 1 – 3 years of SEO experience within an agency or in-house
• Experience in keyword research and turning research projects into briefs for writers
• Comfortable wearing different hats; i.e. a technical hat, a content hat, a reporting hat, a project-management hat.