PPC Account Director
AMAZING PPC Director role working on a luxury client. If you're looking to take your career to the next level this is for you!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London
The PPC Account Director is responsible for planning, managing and delivery of all aspects of all Search campaigns for one of the agency’s key accounts.
• Own the overall Search strategy across relevant assigned accounts including the overall responsibility and accountability for meeting clients’ KPI’s
• Responsible for ensuring that all activity is optimized effectively to meet client targets, utilizing relevant search management tools, analytics platforms and relevant ad serving technologies
• Manage a tam of Account Managers/executives to deliver clients’ marketing objectives through effective search tactics.
• Responsible for creating, developing and ensuring implementation of appropriate search strategies, testing/development roadmaps and innovation to improve paid search account performance
This role requires strong client management skills, team management experience, analytical expertise, excellent communication skills and the ability to mentor on all things PPC for all direct reports within the PPC team.
• Experience leading a team within an agency environment
• Excellent knowledge of overall online marketing mix particularly search but also includes affiliates, display, social media and mobile marketing
• Ability to work independently as well as lead a team through mentorship and example
• Experience leading client meetings
• Extensive knowledge and experience working with campaign and big management software
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Apply for PPC Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly