Digital Account Manager - Entertainment Brand
Digital Account Manager - London - £30k
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Digital Account Manager will be the lead digital contact across a number of accounts, responsible for planning, buying and general account management.
• You will be responsible for delivering integrated campaign strategies across all digital disciplines including Display, PPC, SEO, social and biddable
• Work closely with the planning and digital team to deliver campaigns that are of an exceptional standard
• You will be responsible for briefing, planning and buying display media campaigns, as well as delivering the overall digital campaign strategy by working collaboratively with internal PPC, SEO, biddable and in particular social media specialists
• Manage projects from start to finish between clients, creative agencies and digital publishers, including digital partnerships and bespoke creative builds.
• Attend and lead client status, briefing and planning meetings
You will be part of a growing entertainment team and chemistry is therefore critical. The ideal person for this role will fit the culture of the agency, they will be positive, self-confident, competitive and imaginative.
• We are looking for a motivated and conscientious individual who has around experience in a digital media role, preferably at an agency
• You will have solid understanding of all digital media channels and experience managing both brand-led and direct-response camapaigns
• Knowledge and experience of following systems is essential: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Comscore, TGI and DDS.
• Ideally you will have a background in digital AdOps/trafficking
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Digital Account Manager - Entertainment Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly