Client Side - Digital Marketing Role - Car Brand
Extremely fun car brand!
They take digital very seriously and are constantly winning awards for their work.
This role will be developing and managing digital marketing campaigns on behalf of dealers, utilising a range of techniques including PPC and SEO - day to day experience isn't required...
• Presentation of marketing activity at quarterly dealer regional meetings
• Customer Journey mapping, analysing touch points with dealers to maximise opportunities.
• Devise strategies to drive online traffic to dealer websites.
• Liaison with various departments within the business to ensure a thorough understanding of all areas.
• Review new technologies to keep the dealers at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
The ideal candidate proven experience in Digital and Direct Marketing.
• Business orientated, result-driven marketer, able to link strategy to execution.
• Demonstrable knowledge of SEO/PPC, CRM, Email, Social Media and digital display advertising campaigns
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Driving license required.