Partnership Sales Executive, Leading Food Portfolio
A fantastic opportunity to work in one of the largest and most creative Media Partnerships teams in the UK. They are well established and awards winning and the largest and most trusted Food media in the UK in print and online.
This role reports directly to the Group Head of Partnerships. You will also be working with an experienced and talent team including the Group Head of Digital Partnerships and a Senior Sales Executive. As well as their Trading team. The Ad Director oversees all commercial activity of the Food vertical, including display, inserts and classified.
This team have been successful in running creative solutions across print, digital, social, native and branded content - client's have even run their content on other media platforms, including TV. They've recently launched their YouTube channel, adding another platform to their portfolio, so the sky is the limit when it comes to offering market leading multi-channel creative solutions for the UK's biggest brands.
They're a growing business, who has seen year-on-year growth, with 2016 being their biggest year ever in the Food partnerships team.
- Report to the Group Head of Partnerships
- Your role will be to actively manage your designated patch of agencies and PRs.
- Respond to briefs by pitching strong creative solutions and partnership through collaboration with the food team and editorial and project management
- Defend against our competitive set through market leading pitches
- Create and establish new relationships with clients, while fostering existing relationships
- Drive market coverage, ensuring all relevant agencies and advertisers know of our offering
- Be comfortable presenting our sales and creds decks
- Work well with all departments of the commercial and editorial teams
- Support the Group Head with ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Experience in media sales or agency side (some partnership experience ideal but not compulsory
- Full knowledge of the wider media landscape (with a focus on publishing and digital)
- Entrepreneurial drive - continually pushing the envelope
- Proven Creative and Strategic thinking
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Ability to write detailed media plans
- Inter-personal skills
- Administrative duties such as billings, bookings, forecasting
- Proficient in MS Office and TGI
Apply for Partnership Sales Executive, Leading Food Portfolio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly