Biddable Planner Buyer
Biddable Planner Buyer - London - £25k
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels.
They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media.
The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
Planning, buying & reporting biddable campaigns across: Google, Facebook, YouTube.
- Be a key partner for the buying and optimisation of campaign performance to ensure that client KPIs are hit
- Support the Biddable Account Director in the response to and planning of campaign briefs
- Manage and control budget pacing across all active campaigns
- Build, book and reconcile media plans on the system with the highest attention to detail
- Keep up to date with the latest product updates from key partners and innovate with them across the client portfolio on relevant campaigns
- Deliver client reports along with high standard commentary and insights to the client on a regular basis
An individual with 6 to 12 months’ experience across any of the following platforms: AdWords (including YouTube), Facebook and Twitter
- Clear and concise communication both verbal and written
- Helpful, friendly and positive attitude
- Proactive towards both taking and sharing responsibility of tasks
- Strong attention to detail in all endeavours
- Be able to transparently manage expectations of the team and the client
- Highly numerate, a “geek” in the most positive sense, must love data
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.