Salary - £30K-£35K
Do you want to work with one of the UK’s largest multimedia companies with an award-winning portfolio of influential newspapers, websites and digital products? Yes? Then come and check this role out!!
Our Client believes passionately that their great and unique culture drives success. They have their own set of principles that underpin their business and that they expect all of their people to uphold. They’re currently on the lookout for an incredibly proactive E-commerce Manager to join their team!
You will be responsible for the account management of 3rd party partnerships - optimisation and promotion of the Client’s success. Successfully driving KPIs such as sales, acquisition, conversion, AOV, frequency and retention.
Here are some Key Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for all online activities for the partnerships team
• Create and develop an e commerce strategy
• Manage the sites user experience and ongoing development projects
• Stay up to date with e commerce trends and adjust the strategy accordingly
• Provide analytic reports of online sales and partners performance
• Forecast revenue on a weekly basis
• Manage relationships with SEO and PPC agencies
• Generate and update website content when necessary
And some Personal Specifications:
• Highly numerate and an excellent commercial thinker, able to identify and maximise revenue opportunities and report performance accurately
• Organised and efficient, self-motivated
• Creative thinker
• E Commerce, Email Marketing and CRM Experience
• Ability to build influential relationships
• A strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
Do you have what it takes to apply for this amazing opportunity? Yes? Then apply now for immediate consideration!
Apply for E-commerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly