Media Sales Manager
Our client, the largest supplier of publications to the travel and leisure industries is looking for a Sales Manager to join them in their lovely offices in Soho, London. You will be key to drive sales, generate new business opportunities and help the business develop strategically into new markets.
- New business development and account management of existing business clients across our business
- Source new venues to distribute publications
- Be pro-active innovative in securing new sales
- Develop methodical sales management processes to bring solid customer management and ensure that all key targeted accounts are communicated with on a regular basis
- Provide high level Account Management support
Experience / skills required:
- Demonstrable sales management experience
- Knowledge of publishing industry /magazines/media
- Previous experience managing accounts
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Commercially aware and innovative thinker
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to email@example.com
Contact: Kellie Millar
Tel: 020 7 034 7897
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.