Venue Account Manager (Travel & Leisure)
Our client is world’s largest supplier of quality publications to the travel and leisure industries. An exciting opportunity has arisen for Venue Account Manager to become part of a dedicated team, looking to progress into a front line sales role.
- Day to day liaison with sales team and venues
- Assisting the sales team on proposals and pricing lists to venues
- Contract management, database control, and monitoring internal operational documents
- Collating worksheets, researching for and contributing to sales team pitches and presentations
- Raising and progressing contracts/IRF’s/worksheets
- Developing and researching extra sales tools and venue demographics
- Key liaison with distribution teams
- Being the first point of contact for any enquiries from new venues
Experience / skills required:
- The successful candidate will have strong administrative skills, intermediate level of Word/Excel/ PowerPoint and will be comfortable working individually and as part of a team. You will be highly motivated, forward-thinking with a positive attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Experience of working in distribution/ marketing/ sales is preferred.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Kellie Millar
Tel: 020 7 034 7897
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.