Exhibition Sales Manager - Manufacturing)
Our clients are publishers, researchers and exhibition organisers covering the manufacturing sector, reporting on what impacts UK industry, ranging from people and skills through to the latest advancements in technology. They sell a wide variety of events that range in size and format, from bespoke networking dinners, conferences, webinars to a 1000-person award ceremony. There main event covering manufacturing technology was a great success when launched in 2016. You job will be to sell sponsorship and exhibition stands on the back of the successful 2016 launch
- You will drive re-bookings and generate new business.
- The role is approx. 60% repeat and 40% new bookings.
- 2-3 year exhibitions experience preferred
- Opportunity to grow and develop into a bigger role cross-selling into webinars, dinners and conferences
- Ability to focus and not get distracted by others salespeople working on a different projects.
- Keep up to date and informed about developments in the manufacturing industry.
- Sourcing new prospects will include attending industry events.
- Cold calling and appointment creation.
- Face to face meetings with decision makers.
- Account management and admin relating to accounts and paperwork.
- Following up in a timely manner with incoming enquiries as qualified by the sales co-ordinator.
- Effective proposal writing.
- Delivering a high level of customer service throughout.
- Developing and managing your own portfolio of clients, you will be responsible for the achievement of your individual quarterly and annual sales targets.
The right candidate:
- Someone who can hit the ground running and is a fast learner.
- A minimum of 3 year’s media sales and account management.
- B2B experience is essential.
- Passionate about selling.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Be able to close sales face to face and over the telephone
- Demonstrate willing and patience to learn around a new product set.
- Entirely proactive.
- Confident and competent telephone manner.
- Confident in communicating with senior figures.
- Competent use of Microsoft office packages and CRM system.
- Well presented.
- Works well under pressure
Apply for Exhibition Sales Manager - Manufacturing)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly