Working alongside the Client Services, Strategy, and Creative teams, you will be an experienced Producer/Project manager able to work across channels, producing a range of digital assets, videos and print work. You will be responsible for scoping new projects, developing detailed project plans, and overseeing the end to end delivery by maintaining open and ongoing communication with key internal stakeholders. You will be responsible for prioritising and optimising resources to maintain maximum efficiency resulting in the profitability of projects.
- Ownership of Integrated Creative Projects from brief through to fulfilment.
- Work closely with strategy and client service teams to determine scope and develop Statements of Work and project plans.
- Identify potential road blocks before they arise and work to provide solutions
- Schedule Project requirements via Traffic manager.
- Ensure Projects follow the Agency process and are completed on time and on budget
- Motivate and manage teams under tight deadlines.
- Educate and manage internal stakeholders in relevant production process where necessary.
- Drive efficiency and creative excellence at all times.
- Experience in a fast-paced integrated environment.
- Impeccable organisational and communication skills
- Experience in developing Statements of Work / Estimates and project timelines
- Collaborative in your approach and able to build strong working relationships
- Solutions focused, willing to go above and beyond
- Thorough understanding of the creative and production process – digital, video/animation, print
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience using Paprika would be advantageous
Apply for Integrated Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly