A truly exceptional opportunity has arisen for a talented salesperson to sell across market leading finance media brands, covering events, print, digital and content marketing, the business is multi-national and foreign travel is a requirement.
We offer a starting salary of £25k, OTE of £35K, uncapped bonus potential, good benefits, and 25 days holiday a year.
ODM is an award-winning b2b publishing company specialising in events for the investment community. Launched in 2013, the company has recently moved to state-of-the-art offices near Old Street, London. The company has commitment to quality in everything it does. We have a ‘start up’ mentality in the way we work together and our environment. Above all we place the communities we serve at the center of everything we do. Our work has been recognised with four industry awards in three years.
We require a talented salesperson to cover our brands, International Investment and Offshore Investment. We offer leading content online and in our magazines, which circulate in 130 countries, and we run over 30 events across the world.
The ideal candidate will be
- Great at closing deals
- A self-starter who enjoys hunting for business
- Has a positive outlook of life, lifting those around them
-Is resilient, a 'no' for you, is a step on the road to a yes.
- Would love to build their career at a growing company, joining in its early stages
- Have a keen interest in current affairs, with an international outlook
- Can listen to customers, understand their feedback, and use this to provide the right solution
- Can organise themselves to maximise selling time, and ensure their visits to customers are as useful as possible
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-learning, and spreading the knowledge they have learnt to the team.
-Is team orientated, and above all looks for solutions.
We provide a fun working environment, great support, and with the growth of a company, a career opportunity second to none. You'll have some experience ideally in a media, events or an information service environment. Above all you'll have a willingness to hit the ground running, make a difference, overcome 'bumps in the road' with a positive outlook and show determination to build business.
International travel is a requirement of the role, which is full time, with our offices based in London.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly