Consumer Brands | Surrey | £30-32,000
Surrey-based Account Managers with Print, Digital, OOH and Social will have the chance to work with one of the world's biggest brands
How would you like the best of both worlds? All the advantages of a global agency network without having to travel into London every day.
The Great & The Good are working with a Surrey agency who can tick both boxes. This company has great relationships with leading blue chip brands and has hired some of adland's brightest talents. In short they offer everything that you'd expect from a Top 20 agency.
But without the tube journey.
This newly created Account Manager role will be joining a high profile team within the agency. With ample scope to grow and develop, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Take ownership of integrated creative campaigns
- Work closely with a flagship consumer account
- Form a tight team with exceptional Creatives and Strategists
- Be mentored by a collaborative and supportive Manager
This role should be a springboard for the successful candidate's career so I'm particularly keen to chat with people who:
- Are currently Account Managers in creative agencies
- Have experience of Print, Digital, OOH and Social campaigns preferably for consumer brands
- Build great relationships with clients, colleagues and partners
- Can translate client objectives into clear, concise briefs
If that sounds like you, David Love at The Great & The Good would love to chat with you.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.