Head of Client Development
1 day left
Due to business growth and development this established agency in the heart of Brighton is looking for a senior agency professional to join and head up the client service team and take responsiblity for the planning, development and delivery of the agencies accounts.
You will come from an integrated agency background but in particular Direct Marketing and digital experience and also have experience of the charity sector.
Reporting in to the Development Board Director you will be managing and nurturing a vibrant and passionate team of account handlers with a positive approach and possess impact and presence.
- Assists the Developement Board Director in the day-to-day management of the agency in terms of working with both the account team and also the wider agency resource team.
- Responsible with the Development Board Director for driving the company to achieve and surpass forecast billings, income and profit.
- Work with the Board on strategy to help increase productivity and client revenue.
- Work on designated clients.
- Develop appropriate and effective strategic fundraising and tactical implementation plans and to ensure campaigns are completed accurately, on time and on budget.
- Lead the organic growth and evaluate and advise on business planning and the introduction of new programmes/strategies across half the client portfolio.
- Develop the company’s services in line with the Board’s strategic direction, business plan objectives, performance targets and budgets.
- To develop and implement procedures across the agency to ensure optimum business performance.
- To work with Development Board Director to maintain and develop the agency’s organisational culture, values and reputation.
- To develop best practice in client servicing through acting as lead in the monthly account management meetings.
- To assimilate monthly management reports and forecasting from the client services team.
- Request, produce and examine client profitability reports and to work with account management to take corrective measures to address any shortfalls.
- Able to converse with people at all levels.
- An experienced leader with appropriate fundraising and commercial experience, ideally both agency and client side.
- Confident, articulate and with the ability to build rapport and to drive a culture of delighting clients.
- Strong leadership skills: ability to manage, influence, motivate and take decisions.
- Decisive, action centred with a can-do attitude with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Extensive demonstrable experience of direct marketing strategy development
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to problem solve.
- Excellent understanding of business principles
- Experience of financial management and planning for businesses
- Pro-active with a high level of commitment and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A strategic thinker with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
There is the possiblity that the role may be able to offer 4 days per week for particularly relevant and experienced applicants.
Apply for Head of Client Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly