Research and Media Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a new department for a leading media insight organisation. You will be joining a fast paced and dynamic working environment where you will be researching and analysing a wealth of exciting clients that they work with.
As part of this role it will be your responsibility to analyse all forms of media data so that you can produce insight for clients that will help them get the most from their communications strategies.
Some of your responsibilities will involve:
• Working alongside managers to implement and carry out media performance trackers across multiple media and markets for international clients
• Working alongside managers to help develop in-depth media campaign evaluations for clients
• Supporting pitch management projects to evaluate media agency offers and capabilities.
• Helping to develop and manage database tools covering all media and markets.
• Helping out with a wide variety of tasks on an ad-hoc basis to support the on going growth of our company.
Ideally, our client is looking for a highly numerate & methodical graduate with an interest in media and analysis. Preferably, you will have a 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification, and be confident in your written communication as well as analytical skills. Any experience within an analytical setting or the digital space would be beneficial, along with any exposure to Excel, Tableau or reporting tools.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work independently, take responsibility for your own workload, and be hard working with strong attention to detail. Demonstrating enthusiasm for media analysis, problem solving, energy and a ‘muck in’ attitude are all key aspects our client will be looking for. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you have already registered with a consultant at Pathfinders, or part of our wider group, Angela Mortimer, please contact your consultant directly.