This dynamic, independent agency is truly planning centric, winning business as a result of their clear vision and brilliant strategic capability.
With their roots in direct marketing and CRM they’re experts in creating state of the art customer engagement strategies that build business.
- It’s not often you get the chance to transform one of the UK’s top brands and you’ll love the intellectual challenge of putting the customer at the heart of their business.
- You’ll deliver best in class thinking building brilliant strategy and planning the customer journey across all touch points, using insight to develop truly relevant, engaging and behaviour changing customer experiences.
- As well as working on this leading retailer, involving lots of online/digital marketing and CRM activity, there’s a big development opportunity working on other facets of their business and helping to drive the agency’s insight led success across the industry.
Skills and experience needed
- You’ve gained your experience in planning agency side and are skilled in developing powerful customer centric strategies and CRM plans across all touch points, including digital.
- You’ve got that great mix of energy and enthusiasm, combined with the gravitas to work with senior clients.
- Simplifying the complex is second nature, you’re a convincing presenter and have the drive and confidence to help clients transform their business.
- Naturally curious, you put the customer is at the heart of everything you do, using insights to develop relevant, engaging and effective communications.
So if you thrive on intellectual challenge and making a difference to client business, then click ‘APPLY’ and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.