PPC Marketing Manager
Client side opportunity at an extremely well known retail company. Looking for someone who wants to take their PPC career to the next level!
Wonderful company that is very much a challenger brand within the retail sector...and very much on the up.
They are quite well established already with display stores in 3 major UK conurbation's, HQ in London, and overseas operations in Europe as well as China. A massive part of their offering is huge selection of goods across all sectors to cover any purchase you could wish for to furnish your home or garden.
Way cooler than IKEA, Habitat or Dwell...without the crazy prices of Bo-Concept or the Conran store. They occupy a really interesting space within this market.
Their marketing team has an in-house media acquisitions division, largely staffed by ex-media agency professions who wanted to make the transition to a client marketing team. They cover Paid Search and Social as well as SEO, and are expanding their remit and scale all the time.
It's a fast paced company environment where decisions made quickly. You are expected to have an opinion and not be afraid to voice it as they are non-corporate, open and inclusive. It's a fun culture with plenty emphasis on social activities as well as doing good work. Decent sized London marketing team (20 people and growing) with additional resource in specific overseas territories.
A great place for agency people to make the transition to a client-side job, develop and grow quickly and realise your ambitions. A great brand too - something you'll be proud to be part of!
The PPC Marketing Manager will have hands-on responsibility of paid search performance.
• Working alongside the Paid Search Manager, responsible for day-to-day optimisation, budget management and general ownership of performance
• Develop test plans to continually test and refine campaigns
• Detailed performance, root-cause and opportunity discovery
• Working with internal and external teams to achieve revenue and ROI targets
• Manage and create direct partnerships with media owners to develop first to market advantages with new product releases, as well as having direct learnings of best in class from product owners
The ideal candidate will have experience in optimising PPC campaigns to meet campaign objectives
• Someone who loves data, analytics and surfacing insights – methodical with great attention to detail
• Experience optimizing PPC campaigns to meet campaign objectives
• Ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems through analytical and critical thinking
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.