Account Executive - Design and Marketing agency - £20,000 - £25,000
This agency were set up at last year but have already won some huge clients, mainly in the technology sector. They have big plans to double in size in the next 12 months and need to hire someone to help support ther client services team ASAP.
This is is a chance for someone that's either looking to start their career in marketing or already has some experience in an agency and wants to progress more quickly.
You'd be reporting straight into one of the agency's directors and be given a large amount of responsibility from day one.
Every project is different but you can expect to cover, branding, integrated communications, across digital and print, from apps, websites to e-marketing, as well as printed communications
This position would support the current project and account management function through the efficient running of client accounts and projects to required deadlines, agreed specifications and specified budgets.
You will be involved with managing each job from the initial briefing through to successful completion and invoicing. All projects will include client, supplier and design team liaison while adhering to all internal procedures regarding proofing and client approval.
You need to be:
- A team player who wants to be part of a collaborative, inclusive team and add value
- Bright with strong attention to detail and common sense
- A logical thinker with creative flair
- A graduate or experienced in design/marketing communications
What's in it for you?
- The chance to join a fun, friendly, creative company on the up
- A competitive basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- Training and dvelopment
- Rapid progression
- 25 days holiday
- The chance to work on some of the world's largest brands.
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment