Business Development Director - Leading Digital Agency
About The Digital Marketing Agency
Our client is a rapidly growing independent performance marketing agency who are disrupting the industry with their unique approach. They're currently a mid-size team lead by some of the industry's most prominent experts and already have offices in both the UK and US. They utilise data in an innovative way to help top blue chip clients drive performance through multichannel online marketing strategies. This unique marketing approach has lead them to win clients such as Tesco, Barbour, BT and Net-a-Porter. This SEO Digital Marketing Agency emphasis culture is key to success and provide an exceptional working environment where staff enjoy work life balance, knowledge sharing sessions and a number of company social events.
About The Head of Sales Role
This Head of Sales opportunity is unique in the fact that you'll be responsible for the growth strategy, new business approach and training & development for the junior team you'll be managing. Fantastic opportunity for a strategic minded sales professional to really write the script with a growing organisation!
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Sales:
* Own responsibility for managing sustainable revenue growth and client retention
* Design and deliver a high performing sales function whilst providing leadership responsibilities for the BDE's
* When implementing sales coaching, embellish the Challenger Sales Methodology throughout
* Support Marketing & PR efforts while providing an overview while integrating a growth strategy throughout
About Your Agency Sales Leadership Experience
You will need to be a hungry professional with an outright desire to progress, this will be an SEO Agency that will certainly provide a platform to do so. If you're currently in a New Business, Business Development or Sales Management role or are currently working with a Digital Marketing Agency this is the ideal next step in your Head of Sales career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Head of Sales:
* 5+ years New Business sales professional, preferably from the Digital Marketing arena
* Clear understanding of the Challenger Sales Methodology, ideally had experience with executing this throughout sales career
* Genuine hunger and tenacious attitude towards developing new business and acquiring new clients
* Clear understand of marketing mechanics such as SEO, PPC, Programmatic, Paid & Organic Social etc.
* Degree educated
The Head of Sales receives a highly competitive salary paying from £80,000 + £100,000 OTE (Uncapped) depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Head of Sales role or to apply send your CV now - urgent requirement and our client is looking to interview immediately!
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive