Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Great client-servicing will come naturally to this Account Manager who takes up the role with this well-known agency. They’re looking for an Account Manager with experience working on campaigns for partnerships. You’ll be an Account Manager looking for something with a bit of a challenge, and will have a drive to kick on in your career.
We’re looking for a top Account Manager for this agency – they’re sought after, have an integrated offering and are passionate about what they do. As Account Manager you’ll be working alongside planners, creatives and various other departments within the agency. They’re looking for great interpersonal skills in this Account Manager.
Are you an Account Manager with some fantastic experience working on campaigns for partnerships? We want to hear from an Account Manager like you.
Here’s what will be expected of this Account Manager:
- Working on a range of campaigns for various partnerships
- Keeping on top of a busy workload, assisting junior and senior colleagues when possible
- Working alongside various departments within the agency
- Ensuring campaigns are up to both agency and brand standard
- Liaising with clients, keeping them updated with campaign progression
Does this sound like your kind of Account Manager role? We want to hear from an Account Manager who has experience in the partnerships space.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Partnerships experience essential
- Experience within fast-pace agency
- Exceptional client servicing skills
- Ability to assess creative work effectively
Sound like your kind of Account Manager role? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting JW333 when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com