Global Data and Insights Manager
Global Data and Insights Manager
£40k + benefits
We have a really fantastic opportunity for someone you wants to join an agency at the forefront of global media strategy and excellence – putting data and insights first. This agency understands that a media agency must think flexibly, learn fast, respond swiftly, collaborate widely, and work closely with data to gather key insights, in order to stay ahead and remain competitive. They are now looking to find the person that will help them to build on this.
As Global Data and Insight Manager you will co-create the network’s Global Insights capability. You will work with key strategy, account and data leads from around the world, the agency’s research, data science and technology teams to ensure excellence over 50 countries. You will also deliver insights immediately applicable to our clients’ media needs and business topics at both local and global scale. This specifically means ensuring that data and ideas are brought together in a collaborative, meaningful manner for our clients’ brands.
Our client is looking for a person who has a genuine curiosity and passion for understanding customer behaviour thought the evaluation of data and social sources. The role demands a high level of accuracy when dealing with and the reporting of data.
As Global Data and Insights Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Providing insights for the Global account and strategy teams, interpreting a diverse range of data sources, ensuring the key insights and stories are drawn out; sources can include
o industry media data from surveys such
o digital sources such as ad servers and site centric tools (Google Analytics)
o bespoke studies (quant. & qual.) you’ll recommend, set up and handle (with in house or external experts), desk research and analysis you’ll perform using basic data science
o client data (media, CRM, eCommerce …) and research made available
· Working in a very “hands-on” manner on our main client’s day to day topics to decipher the patterns across brands needs and detect but also prioritize research, analytics and visualization options
· Support pitches proposing new ways to ensure that the adequate level of quality is reached and that the best possibilities brought by data, computing and social science are considered
· Build a “data” discovery approach to help non data literate people to identify and run the easiest analysis they need for insights without requiring any calculations or data background
What skills and person specifications are they looking for?
· 3-5 years of commercial experience as an insights expert, analyst or a quantitative researcher
· Skills and experience in project management, data mining, analytical problem solving, exploration in resolving business problems using innovative solutions
· Excellent numeracy skills, ideally, a degree in statistics, computer science or equivalent: experience in modelling would be a plus, but theoretical skills will be suitable
· Solid knowledge in Microsoft Excel (advanced usage) and Power Point, past experience with survey programming software and basic knowledge of either SASS, SPSS or R
· Experience using dashboard solutions (Tableau, QlikView, Datorama) or coding for reporting automation (Python, SQL, VB macros on excel) would be an advantage
· Be able to communicate confidently, clearly and efficiently with all levels of management
· Strong team player, proactive and adaptive within fast pace and multi-cultural contexts
· Strong organization skills, interest for a variety of sectors (B2B & B2C), wish to learn more
So, if you love analysing research to provide valuable insights and would like to do it for an agency at the forefront of predicting trends and quickly responding to them, then apply now for immediate consideration!