Senior Marketing Manager
We are recruiting a commercially driven and digitally focused Senior Marketing Manager to join a global STM publishing company in London, working on their career services portfolio. Based in their central London office, you will develop the marketing strategy and take a role in digital product development. This role would suit someone with extensive marketing experience in a commercial environment. Some international travel will be required.
- Develop the global marketing strategy and manage the promotional budget for the assigned portfolio, which includes job boards and directories
- Grow ecommerce revenues and generate and nurture new leads and clients
- Take an active role in product development and assist with idea generation, product road mapping and testing
- Use data and analytics to demonstrate measurable ROI for campaigns
- Adopt a customer centric approach and build marketing intelligence to best target recruitment advertisers
- Work with related teams to develop an SEO strategy to support sales
- Identify and build mutually beneficial partnerships with external organisations
- Liaise with regional marketing colleagues overseas and communicate marketing activities across internal departments
- Line manage 2 marketing colleagues
Experience / skills required:
- Proven success in a similar commercially focused role, ideally working with job boards, ecommerce or recruitment advertising
- Digital marketing expertise and commitment to best practice
- Acquisition marketing and conversion funnel expertise
- Targeted email and marketing automation skills
- Budget management experience
- Analytically minded
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.