Account Manager – West London Agency
Account Manager – West London Agency – to £32k
Award winning, direct marketing led west London agency seeks a special Account Manager to work on two major client accounts.
This 25 person multi-award winning agency is open, friendly, driven, intelligent, ambitious and very well rated by its clients.
The agency is on a rapid growth trajectory and their clients are blue chip household names, combined with smaller, fast growing ’start up’ style clients. The agency culture is performance driven, meritocratic and dynamic.
The agency is a place where bright sparks progress quickly and where the rewards of pay increments, discretionary bonuses and promotion are there for the taking by ambitious individuals.
The agency is a genuinely integrated agency, offering clients full service across all disciplines except PR.
The Account Manager Role
The agency are looking for a bright and driven Account Manager with 2+ year’s agency experience.
You need to bring entrepreneurial energy to the team and always be looking for ways to ‘make things better’, whether with clients or internally.
The right Account Manager will:
- Be a real people person: magnetic with clients and great at creating rapport.
- Have a strong intellect (2:1 minimum degree is preferred) together with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Decent numeracy and analytical aptitude are also required.
- Love making money for themselves and the agency.
- Be highly self-motivated and self-starting, with bags of initiative and entrepreneurial energy. You need a real will to look after, grow and win clients and to develop yourselves/reap the rewards as a result.
- Have experience in at least 3 of 4 of the agency’s core disciplines of data, digital, direct and CRM and be able to show you have deployed these skills in previous roles. It’s likely that the successful candidate will have broad integrated UK agency experience and they prefer candidates to have shown decent tenure within previous roles.
- Possess core project management skills, with the proven ability to efficiently and accurately manage campaigns including costings/financial processes, timings, internal resources, contact and status reporting and client communications/expectations.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to become a loyal, committed member of the team, seeing the agency as the place where they can build their career and rewards rapidly, based on their helping to build and sustain agency/client relationships and revenue.
In return, you will enjoy working in an open, non-political, meritocratic environment.
Remuneration and benefits
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and up to £32k. The role is permanent, 5 days per week, 9am - 6pm, with 31 days holiday p.a. inc bank holidays, twice yearly appraisals, ongoing training and coaching, salary increments and promotions as appropriate, discretionary annual bonus and workplace pension.
Softer benefits include working in a great team with clients in and out of London and their collaborative culture, with plenty of socials and extra holiday for 3+ years of service.
Stunning agency – one great role – Account Managers please send us your CVs today.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com