Senior Digital Designer - Digital Design Agency.
- Work with large corporate clients.
- Take leadership of a design team.
- Design for a wide range of media (web, app and print).
We are on the hunt for a Senior Digital Designer to join an award winning design agency in Oxfordshire. The agency has an extensive list of big name clients under their belt. This agency delivers creative across a range of media from web design and apps to print campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a conceptually led Senior Digital Designer to lead and deliver innovative digital design across various touch points.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be taking lead of a busy digital design team where you’ll be crafting sleek modern designs for large corporate international clients. In your day to day you’ll be sketching, scamping, generating concepts, wireframes, prototypes and a range of finished designs for digital media including web, apps, and also the occasional print campaign. As you’ll be steering the direction of the studio you’ll also inspire, mentor and develop junior creatives within the team. Showing initiative you’ll be able to take ideas from others and develop them as your own. You’ll be getting the chance to work on some ground-breaking projects, shaping the user experience for big brands, helping communicate with their audience in an engaging and inspiring way. You’ll be working alongside other teams within the business so there’s definitely plenty of scope for collaboration with this one.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be a pure breed digital creative with exceptional communication skills.
- Have a solid foundation of experience designing for responsive web, mobile and interactive projects in a commercial context which will be evident in your portfolio.
- Be conceptual, creative and research led in your approach to everything you do.
- Commercial experience with UI/UX principles and contemporary design trends.
- Previous experience of working within a creative agency.
- Experience in working with big brands.
- A top notch personality and sense of humour would be a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join an ambitious agency in a beautiful location/office with plenty of food and drink perks. You’ll get to lead some genuinely interesting projects where your creativity can be set loose. Aside from the day to day you’ll be given the opportunity to gain some solid experience with some truly fantastic brands. As well as competitive salary there is also a contributory pension, travel insurance & health insurance up for grabs.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.