Account Manager / Regional Engagement Manager
Account Manager / Regional Engagement Account Manager - (UK, North)
An Account Manager / Regional Engagement Account Manager is needed to join a leading motor trade association to drive growth and influence across the North of England.
Since 1902, this unique institution has established themselves as the leading trade body which supports and promotes the interests of the UK automotive industry at home and abroad. Through the highs and the lows of the automotive industry, they have continued to prosper and are still considered to be a powerful and valuable asset to its membership base of over 600 organisations.
Reporting to the Senior Regional Engagement Manager, the Account Manager / Regional Engagement Manager will be responsible for raising awareness across the North of the UK via engagement campaigns, clever initiatives and strong account management. As part of a team responsible for raising profile and presence in the region expect to play a key role deploying membership retention/acquisition initiatives, understanding local issues, attending membership events, establishing strong relationships with key accounts plus much more.
To qualify. You should be an Account Manager / Regional Engagement Manager / Membership Account Manager / Marketing Account Manager / Engagement Account Manager / Project Manager / Membership Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience gained within an Account Management role;
- The ability to manage large corporate accounts building strong client relationships in the process;
- Experience of handling projects;
- The ability to develop and execute engagement campaigns
- That you are an outgoing, positive team player; strong interpersonal / communication skills (including presentation skills);
- The ability to forge and maintain relationships across the industry;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
- Commercial acumen;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet;
- Flexibility to travel – you will work on key accounts and campaigns across the North of the UK;
- A clean (or near clean) driving licence.
Experience of working in the automotive sector would be advantageous.
Please include a cover letter with your salary expectations.
Few roles can combine working within such a rewarding sector plus a diverse, varied and challenging position. Expect a welcoming environment where you will get the chance to work and interact with major names in the automotive industry.