Sales Executive – Auto Events
2 days left
Are you a petrol head with exhibition/event media sales experience if you are read on. Our client is looking for enthusiastic sales people to join their collection of shows, where you will work hard and equally play hard at their dynamic company.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you would be responsible for selling their shows to both previous and new business. You will sell a variety of products for companies to commit to including stands, catering outlets and sponsorship plus working to create bespoke opportunities for brands to invest in.
- To identify and close new business opportunities.
- To source new leads for the event to create, build and maintain sales database.
- Use initiative to help develop revenue potential.
- To fully understand and absorb the features and benefits of all the companies products and services and be able to present them.
- To provide assistance in developing sales and sponsorship packages.
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports on progress.
- To achieve (and where possible exceed) 100% of personal revenue targets and work with the team to ensure contribution of hitting team revenue targets
- To spend effective time on the phone, generating new business prospects by cold calling and developing relationships with existing accounts
- To successfully organise and attend all relevant industry show opportunities
- To maximise all potential revenue growth by delivering revenue via non stand related sales (sponsorship)
- To assist the Sales Manager with tasks such as managing the floor plan, contracts, the database, sales mailings, sales letters, bespoke proposals, sales reports, activity reports, features, and input into the strategy and content of the show
You must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have a previous background within exhibition and/or events sales
- Confident on the phone and in person
- Initiative - proactive and able to work independently
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, resilient, determined, assertive, good objection handler, capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills
- Team player, capable of dealing with strong personalities and being assertive
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, authoritative and credible diplomat/ambassador
- Resilient and determined; problem solver and decision-maker
- New business generation, accounts sales and account management experience
- Good telephone and face to face/presentations experience
- An all-rounder, able to transfer seamlessly from major account handling one minute to cold calling smaller clients the next
- With a provable track record from a sales environment you will be results orientated and be able to work on your own initiative, be driven and outgoing and work as part of a successful, fun team.
Apply for Sales Executive – Auto Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly