Account Manager - Award Winning Integrated Marketing Agency
Our client is an established marketing and brand communications agency with a reputation for executing highly successful communications campaigns within the B2B area across numerous sectors. Due to continued success they are now looking for a dynamic and driven Account Manager with a proven track record in managing multi touch integrated campaigns.
To be suitable for this position of Account Manager you will have the following experience and attributes:
Responsibilities for an Account Manager include:
- Working with clients and managing their expectations
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Scheduling and managing required internal resource (e.g. studio, proofreading etc.)
- Raising estimates (including working with external suppliers for production quotes) and timelines and revising and re-issuing to clients as the project evolves/changes
- Managing projects and provide weekly updates to Account Directors
- Attending client meetings where required
- Understanding client feedback on creative and transferring into a written and/or verbal brief
- Providing support to other team members and outside of the team where required
Key skills that you will need to bring to this role as Account Manager include:
- Flexible and supportive
- Attention to detail and a professional manner
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects across the Oculus client base
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Strong business sense and the ability to work within agreed budgets
- Proposal writing and presentation skills (ideal but not essential)
In return for your knowledge and experience as an Account Manager, our client offers a generous salary of £28-30k, designed to attract Account Manager’s of the highest calibre.
If you think you’re the Account Manager we’re on the hunt for then let us know today by emailing your cv.