Programmatic Sales Manager - Leading digital leisure brand
Programmatic Sales Manager
up to £60k + Bonus
Central London, UK
A leading leisure platform, with multiple digital-only brands, are seeking a key role in their EMEA team.
They have 5, well known and recognisable digital brands, with access to multiple, unique audiences and data for their advertising partners.
They have international reach, with multiple offices, multi-million pound turnover/profit, yet with a small, close knit team in London that feels more like a start-up company.
The role will be working in their London office, leading programmatic sales across Europe.
The key aspects of the role are;
- Working as the lead in the team for programmatic sales
- Managing current, and developing new revenue from programmatic channels
- Selling their inventory across Premium and RTB programmatic channels
- Leading contact with European trading desks, ad agencies, & DSPs
- Sourcing RTB partners to improve fill rate (including SSPs & networks)
- Act as the single point of contact for pure programmatic sales and RTB inquiries
- Support the wider sales team in pitches when selling full packages incl. programmatic offerings
They're looking for someone who understands programmatic, with great experience of working with trading desks and building long term relationships. You'll need to have good experience of working with ad exchanges and programmatic tech, but in return it's a fantastic opportunity to make a huge mark in the company; working in their first pure-play programmatic sales role in London.
What next? Please get in touch. Give me (Tom) a call on 07753 429 969 or send your CV/details through to firstname.lastname@example.org