Social Media Manager
Bluetree is proud to be working with an integrated marketing communications agency that boasts high-profile brands such as Kodak, Canon and Fujifilm amongst their clients. Working in print, packaging, publishing and visual communications, our client is now looking for a proactive Social Media Manager to join their growing team.
Working closely with the Account Teams, the Social Media Manager will provide digital services and expertise for clients across the agency as well as taking responsibility for driving and managing the company’s own social media programme.
- Devise social media initiatives that are aligned with client strategic objectives.
- Work closely with account teams in an advisory capacity on the role of social and digital and ensure content is in line with campaign strategy.
- Advise clients on search engine optimisation of online content.
- Develop promoted campaigns to help build an audience, encouraging downloads of videos, white papers etc.
- Promote content marketing as appropriate in discussions with clients and prospects.
- Work closely with the team and actively contribute to brainstorms and client meetings where appropriate.
- Ensure that social content produced is of the highest quality against key deliverables and profitably.
- Actively contribute to new business pitches.
- Manage suppliers including videographers, graphic designers, translators, freelance content developers and other creative industry suppliers where required with the support of the Agency Coordinator.
- Contribute to budgeting and forecasting processes and deliver work efficiently to ensure profitability.
- Develop market and subject area knowledge so as to become an acknowledged expert in the agency.
- Collect market intelligence on social and SEO tools and trends and provide analysis and interpretation of this intelligence.
Required skills and experience:
- Social content development production (client or agency) at a mid- to senior level
- Able to translate complex technical information into easily understood content
- Experience of working in B2B technology industries
- Experience of leading or implementing a lead generation campaign
- Experience of working in social media, ideally an agency environment
- Knowledge of PPC and AdWords (to be able to liaise with external agencies)
- Extensive knowledge of social media management platforms
- Reporting results to clients
- Writing a variety of content for multiple clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work well within a team and able to develop strong, collaborative relationships with account teams and clients
- A keen interest in new technologies and trends
- A drive to succeed and deliver consistently great content
- A good understanding of the needs of B2B brands and the role engaging content plays in bringing brands closer to their customers
- Fluency in all key communications channels and experience in delivering engaging content for multiple communications channels:
- Marketing collateral
- Speeches and presentations
If this sounds like you please send your CV to Bluetree Recruits today.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly