Account Manager / Project Manager (Contract) – Top 10 Agency
1 day left
Account Manager / Project Manager (Contract) – Top 10 Agency – Central London – to £35k pro rata
Superb, multi-award winning international agency seeks an Account Manager, Project Manager or Account Manager / Project Manager hybrid to work on two great client accounts.
This role has been briefed exclusively to Fill Recruitment – you won’t find this opportunity advertised anywhere else.
The agency is a leading direct and digital marketing agency who are part of a worldwide network.
Recently moved into brand new offices, people come to work for them because they can hone their skills there and develop their career within in truly multi-disciplinary teams, working with brilliant specialists in what they do.
The Account Manager / Project Manager Role
This a hybrid Project Manager / Account Manager role – there will be Project Manager tasks but equally Account Manager tasks too - the role IS client facing.
Experience of managing the creative process is therefore required (as it would be in an Account Manager position).
The projects you will work on will be a mix of both online and offline – direct marketing, email marketing, some DRTV (you don’t need DRTV experience but can gain it in this role and you will likely get to be involved with photo shoots too!), content / other digital, etc
Skills, Personal Attributes and Attitude Required!
- A team player - you are able to work closely with client and agency teams to develop a clear plan of delivery
- Commercially aware, you are able to track end-to-end project financial health
- You have the ability to actively manage the project scope by alerting client service teams to changes, flagging impact to timings and proposing solutions for efficient delivery
- Able to think laterally, anticipate issues or problems and take accountability for delivery
- Extremely well organised, agile and able to re-prioritise at short notice, with the ability to think on your feet
- Confident enough to manage expectations and present work in internal and client meetings
- Enthusiastic, positive, articulate and committed to delivering outstanding projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Qualifications required for the role:
- 2+ years’ structured project management or Account Management experience.
- A proven track record of planning, managing and delivering small to medium scale digital projects.
- DRTV (preferred) but print (specifically DM) and digital (emails, landing pages, etc.) experience is essential
- Project management methodology certification in PMI, Prince2 or Agile is advantageous, but not mandatory
- A good knowledge of the culture and workings of an agency
An ASAP start is required and the role will be until January 2018 at minimum – there is a very good chance that the role will roll on from there (that will be confirmed in October / November time) but you don’t have to commit to beyond January if you don’t wish to.
Salary and Benefits
The agency offers a competitive pro rata salary (to £35k) plus a great benefits package.
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Account Managers / Project Managers and Account Manager-Project Manager hybrids please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
Apply for Account Manager / Project Manager (Contract) – Top 10 Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly