Account Manager / (Junior) Senior Account Manager (Airline Account) – Top 10 Networked Agency
Account Manager / (Junior) Senior Account Manager (Airline Account) – Top 10 Networked Agency – Central London – to £37k
Superb, multi-award winning international agency seeks an Account Manager, Account Manager on the cusp of Senior Account Manager or a recently promoted Senior Account Manager to work on a stunning airline account.
The role is a mixture of strategic deliverables as well as the delivery of tactical pieces – it’s a GREAT role.
The agency is a leading direct and digital marketing agency who are part of a worldwide network.
Recently moved into brand new offices, people come to work for them because they can hone their skills there and develop their career within truly multi-disciplinary teams, working with brilliant specialists in what they do.
Reporting and Context
The position will report directly into an Account Director. The account team also includes a Group Account Director, Project Director and Board Account Director.
The agency have been briefed to manage the client’s loyalty programme.
As the client’s strategic partner, the agency are supporting them in comms, data and strategy. The work will span customer research, data analysis, comms planning and creative leadership.
The role and what’s required to do it well…
- To deliver brilliant communications – constantly striving for the best creative and strategic output
- To manage the day to day delivery of projects from resource requests, brief writing, creative development and presenting work to clients, ensuring projects are on time and to budget
- To be the main day to day point of contact for clients and stakeholders working on your projects
- To offer the client braver creative choices and deliver on the brand experience
- To ensure that client satisfaction is exemplary
- To work together with Project Management to accurately plan and book agency resources
- To manage your projects profitably
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Technical Skills / Experience Required
- Experience of direct, CRM and digital marketing
- eDM experience is essential
- Experience of working with an ATL agency to understand the brand, and ensure all work delivered adheres to brand guidelines would be great but isn’t essential
- A great understanding of the creative development process
- Able to deliver projects with excellence (error free, on brief, on budget)
- Ability to juggle and prioritise multiple demands on time and agency resources
- Client management skills (manages expectations, build trust, communicates well)
- Experience working with multiple agencies and stakeholders
Absolute essential attributes are:
- Someone who picks things up quickly and can hit the ground running
- Possesses tenacity and drive required to see a job through to the end
- Smart, but also has a good dose of common sense
- And people-smart: able to understand clients and colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can juggle multiple tasks, but knows when to raise a hand for help
- A natural team player… fits well into a collaborative friendly team
- A natural communicator
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies!
Account Managers, Account Managers on the cusp of Senior Account Manager and recently promoted Senior Account Managers who possess solid direct marketing, CRM and digital marketing experience and have a love of travel please get in touch!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
Apply for Account Manager / (Junior) Senior Account Manager (Airline Account) – Top 10 Networked Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly