Marketing Manager (14 month Mat Cover)
This is an exciting 14 month maternity cover with a truly global organisation and the undisputed market leader in their field. As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for delivering aggressive and profitable growth through the development of marketing programs to drive brand awareness and market share, and enhance customer experience. Working closely with the sales and category management teams you will ensure trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and that new products are effectively delivered to market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the UK marketing plan, matching operational tools as necessary to secure immaculate in store and on line execution, traffic building activities and brand promotion to achieve sales budget objectives and support new product introductions;
- Allocation and management of UK marketing budget;
- Develop and deliver the UK promotional calendar, integrating divisional marketing activity as appropriate;
- Manage and coordinate the exhibition and trade show strategy to ensure continued, first class presentation for all brands;
- Work closely with Category Management team to support the introduction of new products to market in line with divisional product roadmaps and guidelines. Delivering multi-channel support campaigns to include PR, social media, advertising, in store and ecommerce merchandising, and promotional mechanics;
- Monitor competitive activity through market analysis and sales/customer information and ensure appropriate proactive and reactive promotional strategies are developed and implemented.
To be considered for this role you must be results driven with proven trade marketing experience ideally gained within the consumer goods sector. This is a hands-on, collaborative role that will require you to liaise across several departments to ensure that the marketing strategy is cohesive and integrated across all areas of the business and, as such, would suit someone with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. You will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing materials and communications adhere to the wider brand message and meet the high standards their consumers expect of the brand.
This Marketing Manager role is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Birmingham, Northampton, Coventry and Nuneaton.
Marketing Manager, £40,000, Ashby De La Zouch