Marketing Manager - creative design and brand agency
3 days left
Do you have a thorough understanding of the strategic branding and creative design industry?
Marketing Manager required for an established, independent, global creative design and branding agency. My client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to market their business from their London studio resulting in a direct link to increased leads and sales revenue.
What we are looking for in you:
You will bring new ideas and will not be afraid to innovate and try new things. You will have experience of working with Senior execs as you will work closely alongside the Co-founders and MD of the business to bring the vision and strategy of the business to life.
You are passionate about branding, as well as a self-driven, positive, confident and energetic professional with a can-do attitude. You are capable of delivering multiple streams of work to tight deadlines. You are capable of successfully working as part of a team. You will have one direct report.
The role and responsibilities are:
- Writing and implementing the marketing strategy to deliver the company goals across Q1 - Q4.
- You will initiate all content marketing initiatives and campaigns to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and enable the new business and business development efforts
- You will own the editorial calendar across all mediums (website, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram + newsletters)
- Identifying stories that show case our work and creating case studies (including writing and basic design layout).
- Press and external agency management (e.g. international PR agency outreach, industry press)
- Channel management of all our owned social media and online platforms
- On-going competitive analysis
- You will be responsible for the annual Marketing budget to be approved by the MD. To ensure all opportunities are fulfilled and the budget is not exceeded.
- You will be responsible for hitting deadlines and driving activity in an agile and proactive way through the studio.
- Reporting results and measurements back to the senior management team (including our co-founders) in a weekly sales and marketing status meeting
- Initiating and sustaining relationships with key members of the design and retail media: editors, journalists, freelancers, bloggers
- Identifying awards opportunities and managing the entry processes
- Identifying events and conferences
- Securing speaking engagement opportunities for senior team members at relevant design and retail sector conferences and events
- Managing our own marketing merchandise budget and collateral
- Continuing to build the DixonBaxi reputation at home and abroad.
Essential experience and abilities:
- 5+ years in a B2B marketing role
- A thorough understanding of the strategic branding and creative design industry
- Have a demonstrable track record in lead generation through multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong command of the written work and copywriting skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- CRM management
- Have excellent organisation and project management skills and be able to manage multiple projects at one time
- SEO, Organic and Paid Social as part of cohesive, long-term campaign initiative
- Ability to translate ideas into practical operational activities; online management skills, including website, email marketing and social media
- Ability to extract and interpret content from others
- High-level relationship-building skills
- Good levels of numeracy and ability to control budgets
- Ability to research and analyse market sectors and companies
- Ability to see the big picture as well as being detail-oriented
- Accurate database management
- international languages
- Insight tools (Pearlfinders)
If you can fulfill the criteria and are ready to take on this fantastic challenge - and ideally available soon - then please do apply now
Apply for Marketing Manager - creative design and brand agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly