London | CRM/Direct agency | £29-31,000
The Great & The Good are looking for an Account Manager on behalf of a superb London CRM agency
So what makes this agency so great? Just about everything!
They're based in one of the most attractive parts of London, they work with a number of high profile accounts, they are valued by their clients and they produce award-winning work recognised both for the creative flair and their strategic brilliance.
Most importantly, this agency has one of the most desirable company cultures we have ever seen - meritocratic, supportive, developmental and cooperative.
Working with a flagship brand, this Account Manager will have a genuine chance to shine. You will be joining a team all moving in the same direction and keen to produce the best possible work for their client. On a day to day basis therefore, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
- Liaise with clients who see the agency as a true partner
- Develop innovative campaigns with impactful creative
- Manage significant campaign budgets
- Work across a breadth of comms channels (email, digital, social, print, etc)
Already in a CRM-focused role, you will know your way around a customer journey plan. You will also have gained the significant majority of your expertise in creative shops and will already have got to at least Junior Account Manager level. You will therefore show experience of:
- Leading CRM campaigns
- Building exceptional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Effectively managing campaign timings and budgets
- Converting client needs into concise briefs
- Mentoring junior colleagues
If that all sounds like you, I'd love to chat so please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.