Sen Marketing Manager - International.
5 days left
Senior Marketing Manager,
Client Solutions to 50k. Central London.
Creative content/solutions/all platforms/pan European ad sales/iconic brand.
My client an international multi-media entertainment group, which produces and distributes over 350 entertainment, movie, sports and documentary channels, reaching 1.1 billion subscribers worldwide in 35 languages.
It is one of the largest international programmers of basic and premium subscription television channels. With strong globally recognized brands, they are generally considered a must haves for platforms and advertisers.
In addition to the TV channel portfolio they also operate all the media and consumer platforms of this iconic brand, managing the TV channels, print publication, digital platforms and social channels.
My client is a dynamic and comprehensive creative marketing powerhouse that connects brands with quality audiences everywhere. Its aim is to deliver integrated, a la carte, cross-media campaigns to clients across all industry segments.
Our dedicated client solutions team work closely with clients to produce compelling custom content across our global portfolio of media platforms.
The new position in London will report to the Marketing Director. This role will be responsible for helping drive pan regional ad sales through the development, management and implementation of innovative and creative content solutions for our clients.
- Help drive pan regional sales efforts for this iconic brand
- This role will work alongside our sales team to help develop ideas and content solutions for our clients across the media portfolio including TV, Print, Digital, Events and Social platforms
- Take lead in responding to custom content RFPs and help develop strategy, treatments, storyboards and presentations to win business.
- Manage the production process of all custom content working with internal and external teams across all platforms
- Manage multiple projects and clients at a time
- Identify opportunities for innovation and account growth
- Develop detailed schedules, work plans and resource requirements
- Participate in client and agency meetings and presentations
- Management of Talent and events where required
- Project management of the entire client fulfilment process.
- Travel required from time to time to manage sales in key regions in Europe and work with key teams in the US.
- Good knowledge of multi-media platforms TV, print and digital
- Hands-on experience in content production essential
- Understanding of the nuances and strategies applied to different platforms
- Exceptional knowledge of content marketing and native advertising trends in order to best service client accounts.
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail critical
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter, confident, energetic, positive, focused, dependable, pro-active resourceful and possess a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Client focused attitude
- Strong experience with project management
Apply for Sen Marketing Manager - International.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly