Digital marketing executive- HTML CSS - Leeds
A fantastic role to be part of a growing team for a national travel business in Leeds. A digital executive to work with the Web Manager in managing the website. Salary £25,000-30,000, Leeds.
As web content assistant you will work with the Web manager to essentially own the website through supporting the implementation and optimisation of all digital assets. You will improve website user satisfaction by focusing on developing key strategic pillars of UX improvement, data analytics, SEO optimisation and content generation.
Both a technical and creative role, as web content assistant you will:
- Generate engaging and on-brand content to appeal to audience segments.
- Assist with the rollout of new initiatives.
- Ensure the website optimally showcases content.
- Work with external agencies to ensure on-site content is search optimal and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Ensure social media content is available to support campaigns.
- HTML/CSS coding skills desirable.
To be successful for this role you'll need to have previous experience in a content related role. Ideally you'll be creative minded, able to to conger up engaging content but equally have excellent attention to detail. You'll have good communication skills, an interest in social media and preferably basic HTML and CSS coding skills.
This role is based in Leeds and is easily commutable from surround areas including Huddersfield, Wakefield, Barnsley, Bradford, Sheffield, Doncaster, Harrogate and York.
A competitive package is on offer in the region of £25,000 - £30,000.