Account Director - CRM - London
Account Director with CRM focus required to join a direct, digital and social agency that turns consumer curiosity into customer value - based in central London. The client will be a big name within the football industry.
To direct and take control of the client relationship on a day-to-day level to the highest quality standard and within client budget. To lead the internal agency team in making the agency indispensable to its clients through quality, timeliness, accuracy and delivery of great work.
The role will involve:
- market analytics
- market potential
- global business
- audience analysis
- customer management strategy
- system development
- digital subscriptions
Areas of expertise:
- Client Service
- Business management (including budget and financial control)
- People management
Key Experience Required:
- 5+ years prior agency experience (with a minimum of 4 in account management)
- CRM is a MUST - Comprehensive understanding of CRM marketing practices, including data and production processes (a professional qualification such as IDM Diploma is an added bonus)
- Have dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
- Experience in innovative thinking across integrated campaigns
- Managerial experience of a minimum of 2 team members
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.